Thursday, August 16, 2007

Shameless Piggy-backers

I don't usually agree with Xiaxue, especially after the whole '7 most disgusting bloggers' affair. But I was brought to this post of hers by Pingster pubed (public education you dirty bastard).

It never occured to me that it may well be another publicity stunt by her until I read comments from the other Pingsters on pubed's post. Well if it is, I'm ashamed of myself for falling for it. But if it isn't, then I wholeheartedly agree with her. You keep bugging a famous/notorious blogger to publicize an incident of your own interest, and when she doesn't you verbally whack her? Wtf kind of arse are you? Ride on others' waves, and when you fall off the wave be a super sourgrape and curse and swear at her.

And you wonder why people say they're tired of this world and commit suicide. There's your answer.

No comments: