Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spoiler o ye Spoiler

If you haven't watched Death Note ep25, don't read this. It contains a huge ass spoiler you don't want to know if you're the least bit interested in the show.

No really. Don't.


So I was walking up towards the computer labs from the canteen, after a good lunch, with Graham. And because he was telling me to watch Death Note the other day, I caught up with it, having finished Ouran High School Host Club, which I basically dropped just about everything else for. It's that good.

Once again, hereon are the spoilers. You have been warned.

Renhao: Oh I caught up with Death Note.
Graham: Good right!
R: Ya man, ep 23 was DAMN tense!
G: Yeah yeah... you watched until where already?
R: 24, I just saw 25 come out yesterday.
G: 26.
R: Huh no. 25. And only one subber did it. C1.
G: Oh I saw 26. At 3am.
R: Ah ok.

G: What happened in 25 ah?
R: I...
G: Oh yaa. L died.

R: 0.0
R: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G: Oh shit! Hahahaha!
R: OH SCREW YOU GRAHAM CHOO!
G: What!! You said you watched 25!
R: I SAID THE TORRENT CAME OUTTTT!! T_T

It was a novel feeling on my face. All expression just slid away from me and I was left with my jaws yawning open. All trains of thought just crashed into abruptly materialized walls and all buildings were powdered and floored. SIAN JI PUA was chiselled on my face.

My poor, poor face.

No comments: