Friday, April 6, 2007

I'm finally out!

... of Orientation Island.

At first I didn't know we were to complete the four 'entrance' tutorials, or 'big star' tutorials, to get the Mainland Passport, and then when I did, it was at school, where teleporting logs you out of SL. -.-"

So yep. To Lion City!

... ok. This is live. I've just been logged out of SL.

WHAT THE HECK?!

Dohh this is ridiculous, just when I thought everything was solved and that it was a problem with the connection at school...

I don't think it's gotta do with the latest version, which I'm only 0.00.0.0.1 behind I think. Or something like that. So I don't think it's a major update. But if minor minor updates like these cause problems like that then well... you suck... :S

Ok, teleporting again...

Once again this is live. If you're just joining us here at DeN-TV, we are experiencing retarded problems with Second Life teleportation.

And yes it's confirmed I'm logged out again.


WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG?!

No comments: