Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Adobe Premiere

Another day spent meeting new people, experimenting with new programs, venturing into unfamiliar waters, and essentially doing nothing useful.

Just got off my first encounter with Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0. Like the first time I used Photoshop, I was fumbling around, accidentally slicing off audio from the video clip, clicking in a million places, and so on. However, experience with Photoshop, a fellow Adobe product allowed me the advantage of knowing how Adobe designs their interfaces, and that saved me alot of time.

Any decent Photoshopper out there would tell you how terribly addictive it can get. Even if it wasn't addictive it surrounded you in its terrifyingly invisible capsule and shuts you off from all humans animals and aliens. So imagine how it would be once I familiarize myself with the streets and alleys of Premiere. There'll be no end to it once I start.

And as I half-expected, it lags on my computer. L-a-g-s.

GOD I HATE THIS COMPUTER SOMEONE GIVE ME A NEW ONE! AGH!

No comments: